Thursday 17 September 2020

Thursday Thoughts

Today I'm sharing a card I created using the colours from CAS Colours & Sketches.



Here's my card:


I didn't have mango melody or cinnamon cider so substituted them with my closest match and then inked through the Funky Fossil Falling Leaves stencil. And of course the colours blended together anyway.


I added a sentiment from Funky Fossil Small Print to finish it all off.

Supplies: 
Inks: SU, cherry cobbler, pumpkin pie, baked brown sugar

Thanks for stopping by today, I'm so pleased to have shared some of your time.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I really LOVE these gorgeous falling leaves.
    So simple, but captures the essence of autumn beautifully.
    This would be so nice in a frame for the craftroom wall.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the stenciled leaves, they are blended so beautifully. Love it, thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great stencil, used perfectly with the color scheme! This is a terrific card for the fall season. Thanks for sharing it with us at CC&S! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! Autumn is already at the corner! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.