Friday 25 September 2020

Polkadoodles Anything Goes Craft & Card Making Challenge

Time for another Friday Challenge at Polkadoodles. As always it's Anything Goes.



The theme the DT were asked to use for this week is Halloween. One of my all time favourites for card making!


I chose the delicious Winnie Wednesday Witch with Cat digi as my image. She is such a delight to colour and Halloween gives you the chance to play with some wilder hair colours and there's also lots of purple too - got to be good!


Once Winnie was coloured and hand cut I inked up a little spooky background for her using the Distressed Trellis stencil. The greeting was home made on my computer and then die cut onto a tag using the Posydoodles Tags.


I double matted the card first onto white and then purple - of course!

Supplies:
Inks: Ranger distress oxide, pumice stone, hickory smoke
Pens: Copic, W5, W7, YG01, YG13, YG33, G85, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, BV000, BV01, BV13, BV20, BV23, BV25, Y02, Y35, Y38, YR15, YR18, R20, R21, R22, E000, E00, E21

Thanks so much for dropping by today. I'll hope you'll find time to join in with this week's Polkadoodles Challenge - HERE. Remember it's always Anything Goes and there are prizes to be won so you've got nothing to lose by playing along. 

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:













Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.