Monday 7 September 2020

AAA Birthday Challenge #17 - Animals & Critters

It's time for a new challenge at AAA Birthday This month we'd like to see animals and critters on your birthday cards.


I used Polkadoodles Party Friends Horace & Boo digi as my main focal images and a plaid paper from MFT. I decided to keep the animals neutral in colour and just added some shading. I then paper pieced the balloons and coloured the parcel and envelope in matching colours.


The sentiment is from the Polkadoodles Party Dude digi set. I added layers of mats and scalloped edges again picking colours to match the patterned paper.


Supplies:
Stamps: Polkadoodles, Party Friends Horace & Boo, sentiment from Party Dude
Dies: MFT Die-namics, double stitched rectangles; Lawn Fawn, stitched scalloped rectangle frames
Paper: MFT, Plaid Patterns

I know you're going to love this theme. I'm so looking forward to seeing your birthday cards and visiting your blogs and social media. Don't forget to take a look at the awesome DT and Guest Designer Maaike's cards over on the AAA Birthday Challenge blog - HERE.

Thanks so much for your time today, I'm delighted that you stopped by my blog for a while.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. That's so cute, love the uncoloured images with all the coloured interest around them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh a love love love this card Jane. The way you've used the patterned paper for the balloons and I'm amazed how leaving the super cute animals pretty much uncoloured makes them stand out more. Delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you Paper pieced the balloons! Great combination of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable pair and I love your colors Jane!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.