Friday 4 October 2013

Friday Focus

Friday again already!  Wondering what plans you've all got for the weekend. Mine are simple, more quilting and maybe a visit to Gunby for their apple Sunday.

A scrapbook page today. Another photo from our recent visit to Holkham - don't you just love to see the shadows? Shows what a bright and sunny day it was.  I used the layout from Sketch Saturday as my starting point, kept it all quite simple and only added a little bit of twisted twine and a button as embellishment.


 
Supplies:
Papers: October Afternoon, Cakewalk; BoBunny, Doubledot
Alphas: AC thickers, iguana
Ink: Mister Huey Color Mist, dark calico, sunshine
Embellishments: Twine & button from my stash

I've just received this badge from Color Throwdown as I was randomly picked as their winner last week.  I'm really pleased to have had success with one of their challenges and love how their colour combos  make me move out of my comfort zone.
 

Thanks for looking.

Jane


1 comment:

  1. What a great interpretation of our sketch. Don't think I have seen many scrapbook layouts using it! Thanks for joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this week.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Sketch Saturday DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.