Thursday 10 October 2013

Thursday Thoughts

Good morning! It's a bright, sunny, but chilly one in my part of the world. Time to get my boots out again. Yay! Love my boots.

Talking of boots, today's card has a lovely image of a little one splashing in his wellingtons.  Such a cute image.  I used the layout from Sketch Saturday and took my colours from the patterned paper I used for one of the banners. There is an amazing prize of Stampin Up goodies for the winner of this challenge, definitely one to try if you haven't already.

I wanted to stitch the image to the base card, but forgot to check the settings on my machine and it started with zig-zag stitch.  In my new spirit of accepting imperfection I just went along with this and zig-zagged each corner. Quite like how it looks.

 

 

Supplies:
Stamps: Crafters's Companion, Slugs & Snails; Sentiment, Uniko Studio, Flower Power #1
Ink: Memento, rich cocoa
Pens: Flexmarkers, sea mist, blush, dusky pink, nutmeg, saddle brown, burnt sienna; Promarkers, tea green, grey green, umber

Thanks for looking.

Jane 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Super cute image, love your stitching too Jane. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.