Saturday 19 October 2013

Saturday Scribbles

I've been trawling through my boxes of stamps and decided it's time to give some of my older stamps an airing. So over the next few days I've reverted back to more of my old style of card making and it's been fun getting the promarkers out again - I do love to colour, it's so relaxing.

Today's card uses a Lili of the Valley stamp that I've had for ages and the layout, rotated sideways, from Freshly Made Sketches.  One of my crafting aims for this year was to use stitching more often, so out came the machine and I've stiched round both the stamp and background layer.  My grandson is learning to play the guitar so I'm thinking I'll pop this card into my birthday file for him next year.


 

Supplies:
Stamp: LOTV, ST176 playing guitar
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Miss Caroline Dilly Dally
Promarkers: poppy, soft green, khaki, umber, sandstone, cool grey 5, ivory
Flexmarkers: pebble blue, satin, blush, dusky pink
Embellishments: twine from my stash

Thanks for dropping by.

Jane  

2 comments:

  1. Totally adorable! Love that image and the barn board background is perfect! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card and such a great idea for your grandson! Love that image! Great colouring! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.