Sunday 13 October 2013

Sunday Slot

A quick post today and a couple of cards to share.

Just had to love the colours from ColourQ this week, after all they were based on a patchwork quilt.  I'm actually getting near the end of mine at last, all the quilting finished and just the edges to bind.  Once I'd seen past the speech bubbles in the layout from CAS(E) this sketch I enjoyed creating these cards.

The first card uses ColourQ colours and then I intended to do a traditional red and green version, but the combo of black and gold jumped into my head so I went along with that.  Hope you like them.




   

Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Modern Christmas & Holiday Sentiments
Ink: Memento, rhubarb stalk, bahama blue, cantaloupe, tuxedo black

Thanks for looking.

Jane

9 comments:

  1. Love the clean graphic look of your Christmas trees! Both colourways are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are both wonderful! I especially love the second one-- it's so striking!
    Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are those trees, I love both color combos you used

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I love these both! I am going to have to check out those tree stamps....I am besotted! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Christmas trees are gorgeous and they look fab stamped in either colour combo! Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Q this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun Christmas card, Jane, love the trees! So happy you joined us again at the colourQ, thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so awesome. Love that you choise christmas trees on it. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully bright, clean, and graphic! Thanks for joining in at CTS #49!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those black and gold trees! That is just darn clever. And the CQ trees...bright and happy! Might have to CASE your card! Wonderful. Bev

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.