Sunday 20 October 2013

Sunday Show and Share

Time to share some of the great inspiration I've found around blogland this last month.

First up is this card by Jen Nelson.  I always love her clean and simple style and to pick one card is really difficult as I'm in awe of all her work.

 

And this is my take on her card:





Next is Amy (Aimes) Wanford.  Another blog I follow closely and I always admire her clever cards.  She also includes loads of useful tips about the techniques she's used, so it's a great place to learn and be inspired.

Supplies:
Stamps: LOTV, Christmas Eve-boy; Clearly Besotted, Modern Christmas sentiment
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Promarkers: tan, caramel, cocoa, crimson
Flexmarkers: putty, cadet blue, cloud blue, sea mist, satin, blush
Embellishements: Stickles, stardust; twine & button from my stash 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 

And here is my Christmas version:


Supplies:
Stamps: Unilko Studio, All Occasion Sentiments #2, Clearly Besotted, Holiday Sentiments
Ink: Memento, rhubarb stalk
Embellishments: Stickles, stardust 

 Finally I'm sharing a card I found when entering a challenge and Barbara's card caught my eye. I love the simple colour palette which makes this card so stunning.

CTD264_2013oct16 

And this is my version:


Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Modern Christmas sentiment
Ink: Memento, grape jelly
Die: Marianne
Embellishments: Papermania shimmer dots 

I hope you've enjoyed looking at my post today and will find time to follow the links to the blogs of the ladies that have got my creative juices flowing. Thanks for dropping by.

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.