Sunday 27 October 2013

Sunday Slot

Patchwork and photos to share today.

Remember this:

Well now it's turned into this:


So now I've got this:


Which so far looks like this:


Seems my house is destined to be cushioned up!

Over the last couple of weeks I've been taking part in a photo scavenger hunt suggested by ATDML.

OCTOBER Fortnight Photography Scavenger Hunt

  1. Time (to represent clocks changing at the end of the month)
  2. Pumpkins
  3. Autumn Leaves
  4. Weather (good or bad, blue skies or wet shoes!)
  5. Winter Warmer
  6. Something Scary
  7. A Treat :)
 I've now completed my hunt and put the photos into a grid:


The photos are in the order of the list, ( should have added numbers, but didn't think of it until now).  I'm hoping everyone will interpret number 4 (weather) ok, I thought the shadow showed that it was a beautiful sunny Autumn day.

Well that's all for today.  Thanks for dropping by.

Jane


2 comments:

  1. Great photos for the ATDML Oct 2013 photo challenge! Thanks for taking part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that clock and the shadow is a great idea :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.