Tuesday 8 October 2013

Tuesday Talk

A Christmas card today.  I used a die to cut out three stars from a strip of card and then mounted it onto thin strips of red and finally onto gold holographic card.  I popped a red sequin in the middle of each star to link up with the red strips. A lovely quick and simple card to make. I'm entering it into the CAS(E) this sketch challenge.


 

Supplies:
Stamp: Freebie from Cardmaking & papercraft mag.
Ink: Memento, rhubarb stalk
Die: Xcut
Embellishments: Sequins from my stash

I have a page featured over at The Memory Nest - super exciting to be picked again.  But then I just love scrapping and their challenges.  Here's the page:

   

Thanks for looking.

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.