Friday 25 October 2013

Friday Focus

A really gloomy morning, had to put the lights on to see the computer keyboard and definitely didn't want to get out of bed today. Looks like I'm in for a wet walk round to my dad's this morning.

The card I want to share today is super quick and flat, so will post easily.  I'm entering it for the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge - a very simple layout that gives endless possibilities in its interpretation.  Here's my version:


  
Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Holidau Sentiments
Ink: Memento, rhubarb stalk, cottage ivy
Embellishments: Sequins from my stash

Thanks for dropping by today.

Jane 

2 comments:

  1. I love your card Jane! This is a fabulous simple clean Christmas card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely Christmas card; I love the sequins! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.