Thursday 24 October 2013

Thursday Thoughts

Today's card was a quick and simple one for me to make as I re-jigged a card that I wasn't happy with, so all the stamping, colouring and mounting was already done.  I just changed the basic card, discarded some parts and moved things around a bit using the layout from Sketch Saturday. I added a new sentiment and I'm now far more satisfiedwith the finished product.


 
Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, sentiment from Flower Power #2; Cuddly Buddly, digi stamp
Die: Spellbinders
Promarkers, ribbon & gems from my stash

That's all for today, thanks for dropping by.

Jane 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.