Monday 21 October 2013

Monday Moments

Two cards to share today, both in my comfort format, but both a different type of card.  Until I discovered clean and simple I think these two cards pretty much sum up my preferred style.

The first card is for ColourQ and immediately I saw the image I knew exactly which stamp I wanted to use.  Those stripy legs and big shoes just screamed Manga Girl to me. The colour combo clash also seemed very apt as I nearly always colour my Manga Girl stamps in bold distinctive colours. I'm also pleased with myself for remembering to use stitching!


 

Supplies:
Stamp: Sugar Nellie, Manga Girl #1
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
ProMarkers: marsh green, dusky rose, peach
Embellishments: twine & buttons from my stash

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring and the stitching is such a lovely detail - thanks so much for joining us at Colour Q this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...a perfect image for this color/inspiration challenge! Thanks for sharing it with us the the Colour Q challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how her stockings match the table. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at the Colour Q this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.