Tuesday 29 October 2013

Tuesday Talk

Hello and welcome to my blog!

Today I'm sharing a card which I'm entering into the challenge at CAS - Colours & Sketches. When I saw the circle element to this sketch I knew I wanted to use my new Marianne die and thought I would stick to a black and white colourway.  The semi circle had me puzzled for a while and took a couple of attempts before I was satisfied and then just when the card was finished I decided it needed a little colour lift and the shocking pink twine and gem were added.


  

Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Holiday Sentiments
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Die: Marianne, CR1251
Embellishments: twine & gem from my stash

Thanks for dropping by today.

Jane 

2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! I love the polka dot paper and the circle element and the sentiment on the side!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think adding the hint of pink was a good decision! The circle die is super and the sideways sentiment is a fun touch. Thanks for joining us at CAS - Colours and Sketches this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.