Wednesday 2 October 2013

Wednesday Words

A very different picture as I looked out of the window this morning - wet roads, wet garden - rain. Getting my boots out for today's supermarket trip with Dad.

Another Christmas card has been added to my stash, this time using the layout from CAS(E) this sketch.  This challenge puzzled me for a while and needed some serious thought.  How to replicate the wavy lines? I thought about rick rack, edge punches, twine, ribbon, paper cuts, but in the end I found a Christmas garland stamp that was wavy and off I went.


  

Supplies:
Stamp: Anita's, Noel; Garland, freebie from Cardmaking & Papercraft mag.
Ink: Memento, Cottage Ivy, Rhubarb stalk
Embellishments: sequins from my stash

Thanks for looking.

Jane 


1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a lovely Christmas card!
    Thanks so much playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.