Friday 13 April 2018

Friday Focus

Today I'm playing along with the MUSE Challenge. I absolutely couldn't resist this one, such a beautiful and fresh looking MUSE card to be inspired by.

Muse


Here's my card:


So I used the colours and the placement of elements, but changed it up into a birthday card. And it was also a great excuse to use those fabulous Uniko goodies in my stash.


I loved the CAS look of Tracey's card and I think if anything my card is even more CAS.

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Originally Organic, Simply Said Birthday, Birthday Sentiments
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black
Die: Uniko, Originally Organic
Pens: Copic, YG11, YG13, RV02, RV04, B01, B02, B04
Embellishments: yellow gems and pinks enamel dot from my stash

Huge thanks for visiting my blog today, I always enjoy having you drop by.

And keep crafting!

post signature

9 comments:

  1. Looks great - I really like the addition of the gems, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and fresh! Love that scripty birthday sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Jane ... one of my favourite Uniko images, delicious fresh colours ... fabulous with the two tone sentiment! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on Muse this week Jane those flowers are so perfect for a springtime card. Thank you for sharing with us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jane, organics are the perfect choice and love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOW, I love that stamp Jane - great to have a die to match, your card is just gorgeous, such pretty colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful card, Jane ! Love your take on Tracey's card, these fresh colours are so beautiful ! And the Uniko's stamps are perfect to CASE it. I cannot help myself to play to this challenge too with this gorgeous inspiration card. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely take on Tracey's card, Jane.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.