Thursday 19 April 2018

Thursday Thoughts

Today I'm sharing a card I made for a birthday bunny hop celebration. Happy birthday wishes are winging their way over to Gail - ionabunny  from Crafty Nomad - in Norway.


Here's my card:

I started by inking up a little background sky and grass and then stamped, coloured and hand cut the bunnies.  As this is going in the post I needed to keep everything as flat as possible, but just had to pop a couple of the bunnies up on foam pads which will hopefully squish down in the envelope.


I matted the card onto some matte gold card and added a stamped sentiment.

Supplies:
Stamps: clearly Besotted, Woodland Kisses
Ink: Mememnto, tuxedo black; Ranger distress, cracked pistachio, faded jeans
Pens: Copic, E51, E55, E57

Thanks for looking today, it's been great to have your company for a while.

And keep crafting!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Sweet as anything! I bet Gail will love this, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squueeeeee. This is so cute Jane. It popped into my mail box today! Thank you so much. Those bunnies are just adorable. That you so much for the card and thank you for joining my bunny hop. Good luck. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, typo, thank you so much for the card....... Hugz

      Delete
  3. I very much like your pattern it's beautiful,thank for sharing good i dea !

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.