Friday 27 April 2018

Friday Focus

I'm playing along with MUSE today and have been inspired to try something a bit different by the Guest Designer Ishani's beautiful and bright card.

Muse      

Here's how I've interpreted it:


I picked the brightest green cardstock I have in my stash to echo Ishani's base card and then stamped and cut round the chameleon to pick up on her white layer.  I tried to follow her layout and placement of elements too.


The punched orange flowers were inspired by the Uniko Originally Organic blooms that Ishani used and I stamped some trios of circles from this set and coloured them orange too.

Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Colour Chameleon; Uniko Originally Organic Additions
Ink: SU, mint macaron, cucumber crush, baked brown sugar
Pens: Promarkers, soft green, pine, umber; Copic, YR16
Punch: Tonic, small flower

Thanks so much for dropping by today, it's been great to have your company.

And keep crafting!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Ohh sooo cute! This is adorable Jane. What a lovely interpretation. I am actually surprised that a critter could be used too. You have to know, what an honour it is that you are participating where my card is the Muse. You are someone I look up to with admiration. Thank you for playing along Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! This is adorable and what a fantastic sentiment for a chameleon! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..this is so adorable Jane. Love it. Great take on muse. 😍💕💞

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane, I LOVE your take on Ishani's card! That chameleon is adorable and I love the flowers and green texture stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh this is darling, I love you little chameleon. Lovely card for the Muse Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.