Sunday 29 April 2018

AAA Cards Challenge #114 - Tic Tac Toe

Today I'm sharing my DT card for AAA Cards new challenge. Lots of opportunities for creating different cards with this Tic Tac Toe board - all you need to remember is to stay CAS (clean and simple).

https://aaacards.blogspot.com/2018/04/cas-game-114-tic-tac-toe.html

I went straight down the middle column and chose friendship, one layer and blue. And as STAMPlorations are sponsoring this challenge I used their stamps.


I started with pale blue card stock and stamped the pretty and delicate dragonfly and a greeting in dark blue ink. I then added a little more colour to the wings using copic pens.


Supplies:
Stamps: STAMPlorations, Fond Expressions 2 & Winged Things
Ink: SU, night of navy
Pens: Cpic, B00, B23

There's lots of wonderful  DT CAS inspiration using the Tic Tac Toe board to be found on the AAA Cards blog - HERE. Do go take a look and then get crafting.  Looking forward to working out which was your winning line!

Huge thanks for spending some time with me today, I really appreciate it.

And keep crafting!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. love your super CAS card and the blue on blue is just so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, this is so wonderfully CAS Jane! I love it, such an elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I smile every time I come to your blog and your beautiful flowers on your header appear. Love your card too. Such a sweet and simple design with a lot of impact. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS design, Jane. And super pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. JANE, your card is so delicate like a dragonfly, GREAT CARD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CAS perfection and so very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jane, You have nailed the CAS look and i just can't stop looking at this card. Love your take on the the tic tac toe. The dragonfly looks absolutely fabulous and the tone on tone with blues is very pretty. Amazing CAS design. Hugs-Bharati

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.