Saturday 14 April 2018

Saturday Slot

I'm joining in with the sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches today.


This was a fabulous sketch to use and so easy to stay CAS:


I stamped and coloured the line of birthday candles and matted it onto blue card stock. Then I stamped and die cut the sentiment banner and placed it over the candles.


Supplies:
Stamps: Concord & 9th, Birthday Stacks
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Die: MFT Die-namics, stitched fishtail flags
Pens: Copic, R29, B28, YG17, Y18

Thanks for looking today, it's been fabulous having you visit my blog.

And keep crafting!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Jane! Thank you so much for playing along - I feel honored :) Love your card! So wonderfully fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you interpret the sketch, Jane! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches this week. Hope we can see your beautiful cards in our future galleries soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! I love the colors and simplicity of it. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colorful candles! It's a terrific birthday card suitable for any person of any age. Thanks so much for making CC&S part of your crafting time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that take on the sketch, Jane!! You rock the CAS cards. Thanks for playing along with CAS Colours and Sketches. Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card....makes me smile and be grateful for all those birthdays - and I am still here to enjoy more!!!! Thanks for sharing Jane!
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.