Saturday 7 April 2018

Saturday Slot

Yes I'm definitely Crazy for CAS so naturally I've made a card for their latest challenge! And i didn't need to use the translate button to work out the theme for this one.

So here's my card:

I didn't even have to think very long about which stencil to use as I'm currently completely smitten by this Uniko chrysanthemum stencil. And some gorgeous purple distress oxides seemed a match made in heaven.


The addition of a block greeting was all I felt it needed to finish it off.

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, simply Said Blocks
Inks: Ranger distress oxide, wilted violet, seedless preserves, picked raspberry
Stnecil: Uniko, Chrysanthemum

I'm also popping this one into the Muse Challenge as the white outline of the flower really echoes Anita's fabulous Muse card and who wouldn't be inspired by Anita's amazing creativity!

Muse    

It's been so fun having you visit my blog, huge thanks for spending some time here today.

And keep crafting!

post signature

16 comments:

  1. What a beauty, Jane! You've blended that bloom perfectly. I'm so glad I saw this for two reasons...1) I didn't realise Crazy for CAS was back up and running and, 2) your card will fit perfectly with the Muse challenge this week. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply splendid and such a great colour choice too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Love the depth of colour! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one incredible stencil & you've made a gorgeous card with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, you linked up! I love this card and think I may now need to purchase this stencil...although, after cataloguing all my stencils this weekend I'm not sure I need any more! lol But it's got nothing to do with 'needing' has it! haha x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh Jane I so love this stencil, I would have say you are the winner just for using this stencil. Its totally amazing in design and looks wonderful as is the colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card jane,beautiful colors

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have my vote! Well done. P.S. Love Murray.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous Jane, beautiful stencil and lovely blending and colours

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how the shade of colors blend, beautiful card. Thanks for joining CFC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Crazy for Cas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card. Thanks for joining the Crazy for CAS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful colours and a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Crazy for CAS.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.