Tuesday 24 April 2018

Tuesday Talk

Today I'm playing along with the card challenge at Scrap the Boys. There is a sketch to use and the theme is black, white plus one other colour.
Here's my card:

I very nearly got carried away and forgot the colour restrictions, but put away those extra pens and stuck with the orange!  I die cut the circle and popped some happy birthday card stock behind it. Then I stamped and coloured the pirate, hand cut it out and placed him instead of the star from the sketch.


I pretty much followed the rest of the sketch exactly, using some orange gems for the tiny spots - I thought they looked like pirate gold.

Supplies:
Stamps: MFT, Party Like A Pirate
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Dies: MFT, Inside/Out stitched circles, stitched fishtail flags; Lil'inker, stitched mats long & skinny rectangles
Embellishments: gems from my stash

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog today, thanks so much.

And keep crafting!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Super cute, love your colour choice too! Thank you for joining us at STB cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane your card is so gorgeous. I love your cute wee image and the great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the orange
    Thank you for your entry at Scrap the Boys Cards!
    Hugs
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!!
    Such an awesome card. Love the orange color used in your card. Your coloring is just amazing.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap the Boys card challenge.

    Hugs
    Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
    UrooCreations

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome Jane! I absolutely love it! Thank you for joining in!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.