Tuesday 10 April 2018

Happy Little Stampers April ATC Challenge

I'm really excited about the new atc challenge that's starting at Happy Little Stampers today as the theme is butterflies and I loved creating my DT cards!


In fact I loved making them so much I actually made a trio!


I got all inky with two brusho colours and a stencil to make the backgrounds - loving those two colours together, but then I would! Next I stamped some butterflies on top of the background and also onto scrap card so that I could fussy cut one for each card to pop up on foam pads.


I finished off by heat embossing some inspirational words to each card and matting them onto black card stock.

Supplies:
Stamps: HLS, Butterfly Birthday & Mixed Media Fun
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black; Brusho, crimson, purple; Versamark clear + Ranger Superfine black embossing powder
Stencil: TCW, Mini Tiny Circles

I really hope I've inspired you to play along with this challenge. There is a fabulous prize to be won - check it all out HERE.  We don't get many entries at the moment so your chances of winning are very high! I also think it's fun to swap atc cards and am up for this if anyone is interested.

Huge thanks for looking today, i always love having some company!

And keep crafting!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful take Jane...that background is gorgeous and it looks like the butterflies are about to fly away! ❤ Simona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gorgeous butterfly stamps, I have never made an ATC maybe I will give it a go :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miss Jane! These are lovely. My fave color is purple, so I'm a fan!
    I also wanted to say thank you for the AWEsome ATC card you sent me; I
    simply love it and admire it on my desk each day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your ATC'are beautiful - I love the colors
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background you created for your bflies

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.