Saturday 28 April 2018

Saturday Spot

Today I'm sharing a card I made using the sketch from the current CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge.


Here's my card:


The circle on the skrtch reminded me so much of a balloon that I went with it and used the Uniko stencil and some blue and green oxide inks. Love the intensity of colour that the oxides give.


I then finished off with a fairly generic sentiment as I'm not sure where this card is destined to go to yet.

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Birthday Sentiments
Inks: Ranger distress oxide, salty ocean, peacocok feathers, cracked pistachio; Versafine, onyx black
Stencil: Uniko, Balloon Bash

Thanks for dropping by my blog today, it;s been lovely to have your company.

And keep crafting!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Love this so much - what a clever take on the sketch, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, this is such a wonderful take on the sketch! Love it! The balloon is so wonderfully blended. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card. Love how the tie for the balloon goes off the white and onto the base card. Thank you for joining us for this week's CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. this is fabulous Jane!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.