Thursday 26 April 2018

Thursday Thoughts

One of favourite things to do when creating cards is to let the words take centre stage. So joining in with the April Challenge at STAMPlorations was a bit of a no brainer.


And this particular quote is one I often have to remind myself about - you know when you've said 'yes' a little too often and then you wish the word 'no' figured in your life a bit more!


I started by brushing on some distress ink in some of my favourite colours - and I tried to keep going long enough to get a good depth of colour. Then I simply stamped the quote on top using my misti to get a clearly defined and deep result.


Supplies:
Stamp: Visible Image, Keep Going
Inks: Ranger distress, mermaid lagoon, picked raspberry, mustard seed, peacock feathers; Versafine, onyx black

That's me done for today. I hope you've enjoyed your visit to my blog and I thank you for your time.

And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment and the gorgeous rainbow background! Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations Focus on the Sentiments challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Jane. The inky background is just perfect for the large sentiment. Thanks for playing along with the STAMPlorations challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.