Monday 9 April 2018

Monday Moment

I'm scrapping one of my boys today to join in with this month's challenge at Scrap The Boys.


My page is all about bubble blowing so it was an obvious choice to use circles for my geometric shapes.


Running with the circular idea I chose polka dot paper from Shimelle's Box of Crayons range as my background. Then I selected a plain sheet from the same pack to mat my photo on and randomly stamped circles all over it.  I added a narrow striped strip to the left of this blue mat, trying to balance out all the circles a little.


I even found some alphas in my stash that had polka dot circles too.



I punched some larger circles and placed them diagonally down the page to imitate the movement of the bubbles and added some word stickers and trios of enamel dots to help focus the eye.

Supplies:
Papers: Shimelle, Box of Crayons
Stamps: HLS, Mix Mash
Inks: SU, marina mist, pacific point
Stickers: Simple Stories, So Fancy 7 Legacy; Doodlebug, Dragon Tails; Bella Blvd, Secrets of the Sea
Punch: Woodware 1.5"
Embellishments: Enamel dots from my stash.
Journalling pen: Sakura gelly roll, white


Huge thanks for visiting my blog today, I really appreciate you taking the time.

And keep crafting!

post signature

11 comments:

  1. All those bubbles! Love them! Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the challenge, thanks so much for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your circle shapes! Perfect for the cute pic! Thanks for joining our challenge at Scrap the Boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love it! Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the bubbles! :-D That makes fun!

    Thank you for joining us at Scrap The Boys!

    greetings from Germany,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a nice layout :) thank for joining us at STB and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout Jane, so fresh, clean and bright! Love how you created your title too. Thank you for joining us at STB and again congrats on being our first ever STB card challenge winner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet and fun page with the bubbles enhancing your circle shapes. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely layout with awesome details !! Thank you so much for joining us at STB

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet page! Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for joining us at STB, love your take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.