Tuesday 17 April 2018

Tuesday Talk

Mmm so I went to a craft show - yes I bought new goodies! And today they get their first airing as I'm playing along with the sketch challenge at MFT.


Here's my card:


He is just so irresistibly cute and reminds me of each of my grandsons when they used to love to jump in puddles - two of them still do! A bit of col0oring and die cutting and this card whizzed together.


Supplies:
Stamps: MFT, Puddle Jumper & Rain or Shine
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Dies: MFT Dienamics, Puddle Jumper, Rain or Shine, Inside/Out stitched circles, Stitched Fishtail Flags
Pens: copic, E51, E57, E59, Y18, E000, R20, C1, C5, C7, BG32, BG34, YR16; Promarkers, poppy, cardinal red, denim blue

So pleased to have had your company today, thanks so much for dropping by my blog.

And keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love your layout with the bright red aperture ! Love this cute stamp too :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your new decorative designs! it's so beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.