Friday 6 September 2019

Friday Focus

Day 2 of my scrapbooking fest! And today's page is all about the beach.


Now you know I love CAS and today it seems to have spilled over from cards onto my scrapbook page. This photo really took my breath away and I felt it needed to take centre stage without too  much else going on.


And so it came together really quickly and if I'm allowed to say it about my own work I'm rather taken by it.

Supplies:
Papers: Simpls Stories, Cruisin'; Graphic 45; scraps from my stash
Alphas: SC thickers, Memo; October Afternoon, Mini Market
Embellishmsnts: MAMBI, washi; Heidi Swapp Color Shine, white; Jen Hadfield, Gold Glitter

Huge thanks for dropping by today, it's been a pleasure to have you visit.

And keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Stunning colours in your photo which really coordinate with the papers
    . A beautiful page xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.