Saturday 14 September 2019

Saturday Spot

Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page I created using the sketch from Scrap The Girls as inspiration.

Here's my page:


As you can see I rotated the sketch one turn to the left to enable the orientation of my portrait photo better. I used a Vicki Boutin Mixed Media paper for the background and a cut file from Cut To You that included flowers and butterflies. Still trying very hard to conquer my Silhouette machine - not easy - only a couple of ripped pieces, well hidden under the patterned papers!


As the sketch had lots of splashes I added some gold splatters using a Jen Hadfield gold glitter paint.


The stickers, papers and alphas are from Echo Park's Bundle of Joy.

Supplies:
Ppaers: Vicki Boutin, Mixed Media; Echo Park , Bundle of Joy
Diecut: Cut To you, butterfly Garden.

Huge thanks to you for taking the time to stop by my blog today, it's greatly appreciated.

And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Lovely page for a lovely photo! thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page. Great paper choice and I particularly like your journaling. thanks for including this in this months Scrap the Girls challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.