Sunday 29 September 2019

AAA Cards - #150 One Layer + optional twist Autumn

Well Autumn is definitely making itself felt here in the UK. After a spell of beautiful sunny warm days the wind and rain have now taken over and it's blowing a gale outside! Time to hide in my craft room I think.

So why not join me and create a card for the new challenge at AAA Cards. It has to be a one layer card, but the optional twist is Autumn.


Here's my DT card:


I always go to this stamp set from Precious Remembrance Shop when I want Autumn themed images and words and inked it up in some reds, yellows and browns.


As it's a one layer card I decided to give it extra interest by rounding two of the corners.

Supplies:
Stamps: Precious Remembrance Shop, Fall Colors
Inks: SU, crushed curry, pumpkin pie, baked brown sugar; Memento, lady bug
Punch: Xcut, corner rounder

I have to tell you the AAA Cards DT have really outdone themselves with inspiration cards for this challenge. Do pop on over and take a look - HERE. And we've the amazingly talented Joy joining us again as our Guest Designer. Her card is just CAS perfection!

Thanks so much for dropping by today, your visit is greatly appreciated.

And keep crafting!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. smart choice to round up the corners, but I don't think it needed it, the stamps and colour choices are fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jane! Perfect for the challenge! Do you know, I pride myself on my attention to detail, but I didn't even notice the two rounded corners until I read your blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Jane! I love how you layered the stamps on top of each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous autumn colours, Jane ... a deliciously CAS collage! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great backdrop for your beautiful Fall leaf. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.