Thursday 26 September 2019

Thursday Thoughts

Oh how exciting it is when a new challenge starts and when it's a CAS challenge too it makes my heart sing. So of course I'm playing along with Perfectly CAS, a brand new monthly challenge hosted by the extraordinarily hard working and talented Kylie.


Here's my card:


I printed this STAMPlorations digi Cupful of Blooms using just the bottom grouping of flowers from the stamp. I then used my Copic pens to colour it in. The triple set of pinks used for the largest flower is currently my new favourite combo - R81, R83 & R85


The birthday greeting is from Uniko and I cut the banner on a slant to match the edge of the flower cluster.

Supplies:
Stamps: STAMPlorations digi, Cupful of Blooms; Uniko Simply Said Birthday
Inks: Versafine Clair, nocturne
Pens: Copic, YG01, YG13, YG63, V000, V01, V12, V15, V17, R81, R83, R85

Thanks so much for looking today, I always enjoy having your company for a while.

And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Jane, and coloured beautifully. Thank you for playing along on our first Perfectly CAS challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jane, I love that subtle shading of the flowers! It's really striking!
    Thanks for joining us at Perfectly CAS!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.