Wednesday 4 September 2019

Uniko DT Inspiration

Hi! I'm up on the Uniko blog today with a bit of DT inspiration using Uniko stamps with a gelly plate.

Here's a little peek of what I've been up to:


And here's the cards I made.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Beautiful Blooms III, BIG & BOLD Hello, Birthday Sentiments
Inks: Memento, grape jelly, rose bud, tuxedo black
Dies: MFT Die-namics, double stitched rectangles, WOW, stitched basic edges

Please head on over to Uniko to find our more details about how I created these cards - HERE.

Thanks for looking, and keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Jane, Brilliant idea..I have the same stampset and would definitely try this technique and color combo.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.