Tuesday 24 September 2019

Tuesday Talk

I've a really fun and brightly coloured scrapbook page to share today. The colours at White with One this month are rainbow and I had the perfect set of photos to use with them.

   

Here's my page using lots of product from Shimelle's Box of Crayons range:


Once a year the sleepy little village where I live takes on a whole new persona and comes alive with funfairs and people for the agricultural show weekend in July. And how happy are my grandchildren!


I stamped the huge Smile as my title and then stamped the rest of the quote as a sub heading below the photos.


Supplies:
Papers: Shimelle, Box of Crayons
Stamp: Woodware, Huge smile
Ink: Versafine Clair, nocturne
Stickers: Cocoa Vanilla, Boys rule; Pink Fresh Studio, Everyday Musings; Elle's Studio, puffy hearts; October Afternoon, Bookworm; Jillibean Soup, summer red raspberry & saffron yellow pepper; Shimelle, Box of Crayons; Simple Stories, So Rad

Thanks for dropping by, I hope you enjoyed my page today.

And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Jane this is a fantastic page and your take on the challenge is perfect, such a blast of colour. I think what I love the most is the photos are really the center piece to the page with the blast of colour in them, they are perfect and so fun. The colour in the background makes the photos and their colour pop right out. Thanks for joining in with us this month at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun page, so bright and colourful – love it. Many thanks for sharing with us on White with 1.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.