Monday 9 September 2019

Monday Moment

Day 5 and the last day of my indulgent scrapbooking share without any challenges in mind. Normal service resumes tomorrow!

I'm finishing off with a page featuring my gorgeous and very special granddaughter.


And boy did I hve fun putting this one together! A real pink page using a newly bought echo park pack called Bundle of Joy. You'll probably recognise the background paper as one from the Vicki Boutin Mixed Media pad- just love them all and they're exactly how I would love to be able to create inky backgrounds if I was clever enough.


I piled on the layers starting on the right hand side with some paper and sticker strips and then matting up the photo. this page follows on from yesterday's one about the visit to my Aunt as she sent this book that is being loved by my granddaughter. And I'm so loving her hair up in this top knot! Mega cute!


Supplies:
Papers, alphas and stickers: Echo Park, Bundle of Joy
Background paper: Vicki Boutin, Mixed Media pad

Thanks you so much for visiting and embracing my scrapbooking fest. It's been wonderful to have you share my memory keeping and snippets of my life. Tomorrow I'm back to cards and entering challenges again - but the scrapbooking will be back at some point when I get another set of holiday and grandchildren photos printed.

Huge thanks again and keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.