Tuesday 17 September 2019

Tuesday Talk

Another scrapbook page today. This time I used the theme and sketch from Sketchy Boards facebook group as my starting point.


Well what could be more appropriate than boys? And of course all of mine are stars! Just look at what they've been up to!


And it was an exceptionally hot day! I very nearly joined in myself - now that would have made for an interesting page!


I so wanted to use this journalling card from the Echo Park Teen Spirit pack, but had to trim it down and split it into two to make it work for this photo and sketch.


The large star was cut using my Silhouette Cameo - one of my more successful cuts and I found lots of smaller stars lurking in my stash as well as the odd word and phrase sticker.

Supplies:
Papers: Echo Park, Teen spirit
Alphas: Simply Creative Chipboard; MAMBI
Stickers: Paperchase, puffy stars; Ali Edwards labels; MAMBI washi; Heidi Swapp, Simple Stories #Whatever; Cosmo Cricket

I'm delighted that you found your way to my blog today. Thanks so much for looking.

And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.