Sunday 29 September 2019

Uniko & National Coffee Day

Today I'm joining in with Uniko as they sponsor and support National Coffee Day.



Here's the card I made:


I started by stamping the Framed Florals in a pale coffee colour and then I stamped the I Love Coffee cup straight on top. I added more colour to the cup using Copic pens and then matted it onto a deep red cardstock.


Do you like the way the background peeks through the red coloured cup? This was definitely the look I was after and it is growing on me the more I look at it!

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Framed Florals, I Love Coffee
Inks: SU, cherry cobbler, sahara sand
Pens: Copic, R37, R39, E43, E44

Be sure to pop on over to the Uniko blog to check out all the details about this Coffee Hop and also the generous prize that is on offer from Bev.

Thanks so much for dropping by today, I really appreciate it.

And keep crafting!

post signature

13 comments:

  1. I love the red and the coffee sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love that framed floral...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab background for your coffee cup Jane! The red is really striking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Wonderful card. Love all the colors and great design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background design and the pretty coffee cup! Awesome color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing look to your
    coffee cup with the
    background peeping
    through. Looks lovely.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooohh, This card is so pretty, Jane! Love the floral background for that red coffee cup!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the coffee color with the red.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the "billboaard" for the
    cup and sentiment. Great card.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how the background shows through the cup! Very cool! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.