Monday 16 September 2019

Monday Moment

Today I've created a card inspired by the Home Sweet Home photo at Time Out.

Here's my card:


I started by stamping the background stripes using Uniko's Background Blocks Pinstripe and then added a die cut stitched square on top. I then stamped and hand cut the little lady from Funky Fossil's Folksy Christmas and added her using foam pads.


If you look very carefully at the inspiration photo there are some green leaves amongst all the black and white. To echo this I coloured the sash in green.

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Background Blocks Pinstripe; Funky Fossil, Folksy Christmas
Inks: Versfaine Clair, nocturne
Pen: Copic, YG23
Die: Lawn Fawn, large stitched square stackable

I'm so pleased to have had you visit my blog today, thanks so much for your time.

And keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. oh as I said on IG-this is such a fab and crisp, clean design-I adore it and mt fav bit is how creative you got with that touch of green-inspired and so pleased to see you at Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Great take on the inspiration photo. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no I had this stamp!!! And I totally forgot about it, while planning the card. Your card is simply stunning Jane, I love the way you incorporated the stripes and the green. Thank you for taking time out and joining us. Hugs ~Ishani.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.