Monday 23 September 2019

Monday Moment

Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page I made for the challenge at Kraft Plus Challenge. This month it's all about red, black & white plus kraft.


And here's my page:


As well as the colours and patterns from the mood board I was also taken by the grid layout. This was perfect for using multiple photos. I wanted to include the circles from the mood board too as I liked the contrast of the curves with the straight grid lines, but instead of placing them at the bottom I made a triangle with them to draw the eye over the page.


I love using arrows on my pages and think they also help to guide the eye over the content in an orderly and pleasing way.


Supplies:
Ppaers: AC, kraft cardstock;scraps from my stash
Alphas: Pink Fresh studio, just A Little lovely
Dies: Xcut, spiro circles; Technique Tuesday, that arrow Card
Punch: woodware, circle
Stickers & Ephemera: Cocoa Vanilla, Boys Rule; Tim Holtz Idea-ology, Small Talk; MME enamel dots

Huge thanks for dropping by today, I'm really grateful that you took the time.

And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.