Friday 13 September 2019

Friday Focus

CAS on Friday is back in business after its Summer break and the theme for their September Challenge is to use die cut words.

For your blog
And I just happened to have this die cut thanks sitting on my shelf waiting for the right moment to put it to use:


There are several layers of the die cut thanks all topped up with a generous coating of heat embossed shimmer.


I finished off the card by matting it onto a piece of green card and adding a trio of clear gems.

Supplies:
Die: Lawn Fawn, thanks
Ink: Versamark clear + hologrphic embossing powder
Embellishmsnts: clear gems from my stash

Thanks so much for looking today. I really appreciate you taking the time.

And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.