Tuesday 3 September 2019

Tuesday Talk

Today I'm sharing a few cards that I made over the past few months to join in with the Card Chain Challenge.

http://picasion.com/

Every month there is an opportunity to sign up to exchange a card with someone from around the world and most months I join in. But I always seem to forget to share my cards on my blog, so I'm putting that right today.


Each month there is a trio of colours, a sketch, a theme and product or technique option. No need to use all four though, just one is all that is required.


Once you've signed up you wait until you get an email with all the pairings and then you post off your card.


And a little while later - depending on where your sender lives in the world - you receive some delightful happy mail.


It's such a fun way to connect with other crafters around the world and gives a real purpose to card making.


So what do you think? Fancy joining in? Well follow the link below my last card and get yourself signed up for the next exchange. You'll find my name and pic there.


Here's that link - The Card Chain Challenge.

Thanks so much for looking today.  And keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I always come looking around reveal day - glad you've got round to sharing some of your lovelies here Jane! There's one I particularly recognise here :o) Love your clean and crisp style!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.