Thursday 12 September 2019

Thursday Thoughts

Today I'm sharing a card I created for the September AAA Cards fb lottery. The theme is SASSY.


Image may contain: text

Here's my card:


I had to have a good root around to locate this stamp, probably spent more time looking for it than actually making the card! Time to do a bit of a sort through my stamps I'm thinking, 


Supplies:
Stamps: Acd Drops & Whatnots
ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Pens: copic, R20, R29, R39, Y18, Y38, E0000, E00, B01, B04

Thanks for looking today, it's been so much fun to have you visit.

And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card and love the stamp-I have had this stamp set quite a few years and never even used that one -usually the one with the bow tut tut
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is fun and fab design-love that other image in that set too....you sure have fun stamp sets x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.