Friday 20 September 2019

Friday Focus

Today I'm joining in with the challenge at Tag You're It. They have a pretty little inspiration photo with a real vintage vibe going on.



This is how it inspired me:


Once I'd die cut the stitched tag I stamped the Uniko Peony using brown ink and coloured it using Prismacolor pencils. Then I laid the Funky Fossil stencil over the top and inked through it with blue ink. I found a little bird stamp and placed it above the peony and then added three buttons to form a triangle around the flower.


I finished it all off by matting it onto a base tag and adding a trio of twines tied into a bow.

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Pure Florals Peony; Clearly Besotted, bird from Fright Night
Inks: SU, baked brown sugar; Memento, Summer Skt=y
Die: MFT Die-namics, stitched traditional tags
Colurs: Prismacolor, white, olive green, dark green, limepeel, magenta, pink, crimson red, process red
Stencil: Funky Fossil, Circle Burst

Thanks for looking today, it's always so much more fun when you visit.

And keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tag! Love how you incorporated the buttons in the bursts!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.