Monday 30 September 2019

Monday Moment

Today I'm playing along with a little card I made for the challenge at CAS On Friday.

For your blog
The theme for this challenge is Animals and since these little Clearly Besotted Halloween cuties had arrived in my craft room I decided to give them their first outing.


I placed them at the bottom of my card and added a greeting to the end of the train. I coloured the images using my Copic pens and grounded them with a little sky and earth colours.


Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Train of Terror
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Pens: Copic, C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, W1, W3, W5,R20,R27, R29, YR15, YR16, B0000, B000, E33, E35, E43, E44

Thanks for looking today, I really appreciate you taking the time.

And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.