Sunday 15 September 2019

AAA Cards - #149 Up To One Third + optional twist An Inlaid Die

Time for a new game at AAA Cards. The theme is a classic for CAS cards - to use only up to one third of the card front.


My card uses products from Funky fossil - the sponsor of this challenge - but not the optional twist of an inlaid die


I started my card by placing the Shooting Star stencil so that it would only cover one third of my card front and inked through it in some warm colours of oxide ink. I then stamped the sleepy fox and greeting on top.


Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, The Quick Brown Fox
Inks: SU, baked brown sugar; Ranger distress oxide, squeezed lemonade, candied apple
Stencil: Funky Fossil, Shooting Star
Pen: Copic, E40

How will you interpret this theme? Well if you need some more inspiration why not pop over to the AAA Cards Challenge blog and check out all the DT cards and also our very talented Guest Designer Joy's card too - HERE. You won't be disappointed.

Huge thanks for your time today and I really look forward to seeing all your CAS cards filling our gallery.

And keep crafting!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. that's such a cute little fox, I need to cuddle him ;-) great colour choice on your stars and placement on the card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing make and love your "ombre" colours too

    Happy Sunday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've used the stencil here Jane - I have the same one but every time I tried a design it always seemed to stretch beyond a third of the card! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Jane! How adorable are those new stamps from Funky Fossil!! I need that cute fox!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.