Saturday 7 November 2020

25 Days of ChristmasTags with Uniko

Today I'm joining in with Uniko for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags Challenge organised by Tracey McNeely from In My Creative Opinion. If this is your first year joining in and finding out about the fun you can read all about it HERE.

Here's the tag I created using Uniko products.


I just love the dramatic look of these dark Christmas colours combined with the simple beauty of the very contemporary layered poinsettia stamp.




Supplies:
Inks: Versafine Clair, nocturne; SU, cherry cobbler
Die: MFT Die-namics, stitched basic tags

You can find more details about the challenge prizes and inspiration for Christmas tags on the Uniko blog - HERE.

Thanks for looking today I really appreciate it.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature


14 comments:

  1. Love the poinsettia tag very much and the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous poinsettia tag, Jane. I love the sentiment as well. Thanks so much for sharing your great tag ideas.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, dramatic look! the tag is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty tag! I love the beautiful poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this artsy modern poinsettia and the layers! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning tag! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clean and simple and beautiful.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jane this is a wonderful modern Christmas tag - I love it and have my version on Day 7, Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am really impressed with this tag. It is stunning! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This image is really neat on this cute tag

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the combination used for the tag. The flower arrangement looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.