Tuesday 3 November 2020

Polkadoodles Too Cute New Release - Merry Christmas Poinsettia Holiday

I'm back today sharing some cards for another of the fabulous Polkadoodles Too Cute Release. And this Merry Christmas Poinsettia Holiday stamp set is just so pretty!

My first card uses the double poinsettia as it's main focus - liberally sparkled up with Wink of Stella! I used the Super Sprigs die to create a wreath to sit the poinsettia onto and stamped the greeting onto a Posydoodles die cut tag.


I went a bit more CAS for my next card and used one of the sprigs of holly as the main focal point. And yes it too was sparkled up with wink of Stella.


And keeping the main design pretty similar I created a final more layered up card. I stamped the poinsettia onto vellum and the holly leaves onto patterned paper then matted them both onto an embossed vellum panel. 

I used patterned paper from Gnome for Christmas as a background allowing it to peep through the central die cut circle and around the edges. I also added in a few left over sprigs from the first card and stamped the greeting onto the Posydoodles tag again.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. I hope you have enjoyed these cards and I'll be back again throughout the next couple of weeks with cards using some of the other stamp sets from this release. You can find all the stamps sets to purchase HERE.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.