Thursday 26 November 2020

Thursday Thoughts

Today I'm sharing the card I created for the STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge.


I had someone in mind when I chose the products for this card.


I know they love Scotland and this Geometric Stag stencil jumped out of my stash. I inked through it with black as I wanted it to look very dramatic and imposing. Then before I lifted the stencil I added sparkle using a Wink of Stella pen.


A simple sentiment from Festive Phrases and I was done.

Here's a closer pic to show the sparkle.


Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Festive Phrases
Stencil: Funky Fossil, Geometric Stag
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black; Wink of Stella, clear

Huge thanks for stopping by today. I really appreciate you taking the time.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Dramatic and elegant! You nail it Jane! Love seeing your project entered at STAMPLorations November Stencil Challenge. Hope to see you again in this month's challenge Jane and wish you wonderful season with your loved ones :)
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    ...STAMPlorations {Stencil Design Team}...
    ...Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}...
    ...My Instagram...

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.