Saturday 28 November 2020

Polkadoodles Christmas Holiday Too Cute Release - Eli Elephant Splashing Puddles

Today I'm sharing the first of my DT cards created with the Polkadoodles Christmas Holiday Too Cute Digi Release. I'm kicking off with one of my favourites from this release Eli Elephant Splashing Puddles.

I die cut a stitched circle using Posydoodles Circles and Christmas Blessings paper to create a snowy background for Eli. I snipped off the puddle and attached a punched snowflake to the boot to cover up where the puddled joins the boot. 



I added some extra punched snowflakes and a strip of left over paper and used Copic pens to colour Eli in toning shades to the paper. I finished off my cad by adding a sentiment from Christmas Fishes.

You can see all the stamps and loads more DT inspiration over at Polkadoodles - HERE.

Thanks so much for looking. Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.