Friday 20 November 2020

Uniko Challenge #61 - 'Tis The Season + optional twist Sparkle

Time for the last 2020 challenge at Uniko. The theme is the obvious one for this time of year and I've noticed folks are putting up their decorations really early this year to try to bring a bit of sparkle to their lives.


Well unusually for me I've missed out the sparkle from my card and chosen a simple black, white and red colour scheme instead.


I went with a landscape slimline card and used my favourite Uniko wreath stamp and a couple of trees to frame it.


Supplies:
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black, lady bug

Loads more inspiration over on the Uniko blog - HERE. So take a look then maybe get your sparkle on and join in with the fun.

Thanks for stopping by today, I really appreciate you taking the time.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Fab elegant card Jane. I do miss the bling though🥳 The sentiment always worries me with my last name being Hall🙈

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card and stamps-love the black and red
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never would have thought of this colour combination for a Christmas card Jane but it really works with these stylised images. A beautiful card! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.