Tuesday 17 November 2020

Polkadoodles Too Cute Christmas Release - Latte Seasons Tweetings

Today it's the turn of the Latte Christmas Tweetings new Polkadoodles stamp set to get some love from me. And what's not to love about this adorable set with three cute main images, two little robins and lots of smaller images and sentiments too!

I created a snowy hill die cut and then popped the penguin up on pads so that I could add the robin just behind standing on his hat. If you go over to Polkadoodles you'll see another variation of this card using the awesome Park Life stencil  


An icy blue first card and then a complete contrast of hot pink for my second. I'm completely bowled over by those little robins and they feature on all three of my cards.

I die cut some stitched circles from white card and placed it over the hot pink card. I then added each of the images popped up onto pads on top of a smaller die cut inner circle. The sweet little rabbit holding her latte is just an enormous AWWWW!


In fact I love the robins so much that my final card has them as the focal point. Just had to create a CAS card didn't I! 


It's not showing at all in the photograph but I did emboss three lines as a shelf for the images to stand on.

If you'd like to purchase this stamp set or any of the others in this release hop on over to the Polkadoodles shop HERE

Huge thanks for your time today, it's been fabulous to have you stop by.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable especially the last one, thank you for leaving yet another lovely generous comment over at my little place. x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.